Selasa, 13 Juli 2010

Doraemon is in Town


Couple days ago I went to Doraemon exhibition in my city, in Malioboro Mall Yogyakarta,

yes I know it's for kids, but I never feel to old for everything haha :) He's my idol anyway, siapapun yg memberikan kebahagian bagi anak2 count me in, kid's dream are so precious to me, while.. here's the cutie cat :)

I wonder does in Japan there is a lot exhibition and place like this? always interested. oya turut berduka cita untuk meninggalnya Bapak AT Mahmud, he's Indonesia hero's too,

love finni xoxo

2 komentar:

  1. hihi,,suka doraemon juga ya?:D
    btw, my lil sist kebetulan juga lagi kuliah di jepang, mungkin mau dibawakan kumis doraemon atau kantung ajaib??:p

    BalasHapus
  2. I love doraemon. when I was a kid I could cry if I miss the TV series hahahaha #such a kid :)
    Oh Reallly?? scholarship?? pengen banget kesana if I could.... I wish :(

    BalasHapus